Updated Schedule Information
Please take a moment and review several important event details and reminders for all participants.
- Packet picket up is Friday, October 17 at the main building at Oregon Ridge Park from 3-7 p.m. Packet pick up will re-open again at 6:30 a.m. on Saturday, October 18.
- Please note all Save-A-Limb participants arriving after 9:30 a.m. on the day of the event will need to enter Oregon Ridge park via the main entrance by taking Shawan Road to Beaver Dam Road and turning north onto Beaver Dam Road. Beaver Dam Road will be closed after 9:30 a.m. at the intersection with Gilroy Road, so you cannot enter the park from the other direction.
- The Metric Century and 30 mile rides will go off at 8 a.m. on Saturday morning and will feature professional riders Jens Voigt, Robbie Ventura and Ben King. A brief speaking program will begin at 8 a.m. and the ride will begin immediately after.
-Then at 10 a.m. the 15 mile, 6 mile and 1 mile Family Fun Walk will take off from the start finish line with Earl Cole and other Survivor contestants taking part. A brief speaking program will begin at 10 a.m. and the ride will begin immediately after.
- Please be aware that our Metric Century ride is a difficult and challenging ride with 5,400 feet of climb. We know you have trained hard and are up for the challenge, not matter which ride you are doing!
- New this year – There will be no physical posted signs on the course, the course will be marked with painted markings on the roadway along the ride route.
- Healthy snacks will be provided at all water stops by Transamerica.
- Portable bathroom facilities are available at the halfway point of the Metric Century Ride.
- The post-race festival and picnic lunch will take place from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. The event will conclude and the course will be closed at 2 p.m.
- There will be an information booth in the main building at Oregon Ridge where you can get other questions answered.
- Don’t forget to make your last minute push for more donations to meet your fundraising goals. There is still time to register other riders if you want to add to your group.
- Also, keep an eye out for this year’s honorary patient, Lizzie Gardiner, who will be making the rounds and enjoying the day. She is an inspiration to us all!
- A special thanks to all our sponsors and partners, especially Transamerica, Baltimore County Public Schools and Stryker!
Here the schedule by day:
Thursday, October 16
6:00 p.m. - Packet pick up for Teams, LifeBridge Employees and RIAO Patients at the
Friday, October 17
3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. at Oregon Ridge Park. Registration closes at 7:00 p.m. and
re-opens at 6:30 a.m. Saturday, if not sold out. Packets may be picked up on
Saturday at Oregon Ridge as well.
Saturday, October 18
6:30 a.m. – Registration Desk opens at Oregon Ridge Park
8 a.m. – Metric Century Ride begins (please register before 7:15 a.m.)
8:15 a.m. – 30-Mile Ride begins (please register before 7:30 a.m.)
10 a.m. – 15-Mile Ride, 6-Mile Family Ride, and 1-Mile Family Walk begin (please register before 9:15 a.m.)
11 a.m. to 2 p.m. – Picnic and festival
1 p.m. – Awards presentation
2 p.m. – All riders return to the lodge at Oregon Ridge Park (officials will perform a final sweep of the course)